User Rating System
Our rating system consists of feedback from users like you. We found three of the hottest products on the market and then asked consumers to rate them.

Our users have found that supplements offer considerable benefits with much less risk of side effects.

Please bookmark this site and let us know your success with these products.
 
Even though we listen to our customers, we find that many products are not rated forcing our staff to do the rating based on certain criteria. This criteria includes price, customer service, and any scientific information we can find in relevant journals such as the Journal of American Medical Association and the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
 

 

Advertisement

Let us know what success you have had with these products. Please answer the following questions:

1. Did you see any success with the products below
2. Did you notice any side effects
3. What was your overall experience with the company
4. Out of 100 points, what do you rate this product
5. Additional comments

 to send us an email with the answers to these questions.
 

 

Allergy Products Reviewed

Quick Links:
Consumer Reviews
Quick Stats

Allergy Facts
Research and Treatment


Below is a list of products that are researched by us and rated by you. Each product has the potential to get 100 points. We only list products with a rating of 80 points or more. Our research has been conducted among thousands of users contained within our database. 

 

Consumer Rating Historal Allergy Shield Allergy Support
Vitamin C Yes Yes No
Quercetin Yes Yes No
Acidophilus No No No
Echinacea Yes No No
Methylsulfonyl-Methane Yes Yes No
Price $29.95 $39.95 $24.95
Quantity Discounts Yes No No
Guarantee 180 day guarantee 30 day guarantee No guarantee
Side Effects None None None
Customer Satisfaction High Moderate Moderate
Overall Score 98/100 89/100 88/100

 

Recommended #1: Historal

Historal was our number one user choice and our researchers agree that it is the best formula available for allergies. This product has combined everything your body needs to control allergies in a very effective formula.

To learn more about Historal, visit their website at: 

http://www.ProgressiveHealth.com


Recommended #2: Allergy Shield

Allergy Shield was our number two user choice. They have a very potent formula, but they are missing a few key ingredients that are beneficial to helping relieve allergies.

To learn more about the Allergy Shield, visit their website at: 

http://www.vitacost.com/


Recommended #3: Allergy Support

This product earned our number three choice because it is formulated with ingredients that may have some benefits. Although, this product will not be as effective as the two listed above.

To learn more about Allergy Support, visit their website at: 

http://www.tibetanherbs.com/allergysupport.html

 

Additional Information

Quick Stats

  • Hay fever is the most common type of seasonal allergy.
  • Insect bites cause allergies in 2 million Americans every year.
  • *Serious allergies affect more than 50 million Americans every year.
  • **Allergies may have a genetic link. If one parent has an allergy, the children have a 30% chance of developing an allergy. If both parents have an allergy, the children have a 70% chance of developing an allergy.

*Taken from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease
**Taken from the
Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America

Allergy Facts

  • An allergy is your bodies defense against harmless substances. Example: Hay fever is an allergic reaction to pollen.
     
  • Your body sets allergic reactions to substances called allergens. These include food ingredients, chemicals, pollen, and dust mites. They are not actually harmful, your body just views them as harmful.
     
  • The allergic reaction initiates the release of chemicals into your blood stream, mostly histamines. Normally these chemicals are stored in the immune system, but once released into the blood stream they cause the symptoms and discomforts of allergies.
     
  • Controlling Histamines can relieve the symptoms of allergies.
     

Research & Treatment Options

Research has shown that there are numerous natural ingredients help with allergies. We have investigated which of these ingredients are most important, they include:

  • Methylsulfonyl-Methane (MSM)- Has antiallergic properties equal to or better than those of antihistamines.
     
  • Quercetin- Enhances immunity and limits reactions to certain foods, pollens, and other allergens.
     
  • Acidophilus- Powerful immune enhancer with digestive enzymes for improved digestion.
     
  • Echinacea- Enhances the body's ability to naturally fight off colds and allergies.
     
  • Vitamin C- Protects the body from allergens and moderates the inflammatory response.

The ingredients above should be included in a well rounded formula to help with allergies.

 
 USMedicalResearch.org is designed for information purposes only and is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services. The information should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem you should consult your own doctor.